Innovid is the only independent omni-channel advertising and analytics platform built for television, bridging the gap between linear and connected TV while integrating the customer experience across video, display, social, audio, and DOOH. Our global teams — spread across the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific — work closely together to enable the world’s largest brands to connect with audiences across the entire advertising ecosystem through a single integrated platform. Joining our team means having countless opportunities to make an impact in the high-growth omni-channel advertising space while being part of an award-winning culture that values you for being you.
We’re looking for top-notch, passionate developers to be part of our world-class R&D team. If you think you can handle a wide range of technologies, pushing code to production several times a day, working on a different part of our product code with every new task you get, please contact us!
You will –
- Participate in designing and developing Innovid’s products in multiple technologies, no code ownership environment.
- Design and develop modules for a high-end product that serves billions of transactions a day.
- Deploy your code to production in a continuous manner.
- Be responsible for the well-being of your application in production.
- Work with product managers to define, prioritize and finalize features.
- Carry out full-stack, end-to-end development.
You should have –
- A B.Sc. in computer science or a related discipline.
- At least 2 years of software development experience.
- Experience with development of online, cloud based SaaS products.
- Good knowledge of SQL.
- Experience with Big Data development – an advantage.
- Experience with web server or client side development – an advantage.
- Experience with Linux in a production environment – an advantage.
- Experience with large scale performance issues and database work – an advantage.
- Must have a passion for technology and quality.
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- Appreciation of deadlines is essential.