Imperva, the leader in Application & Data Security is looking to hire a
Student Java Software Engineer as part of the spearhead API Security team, based at our technologically advanced R&D Center located in Rehovot.
Do you enjoy algorithmic and architectural challenges? Writing well-designed and maintainable code? Do you get a kick out of helping out customers when they complain about a bug? Do you dream of architecting and implementing complex systems and see how you influence customers in production the day after?
If so, we’d love to talk with you about a new product we’re developing in the cybersecurity space
– BSc Student in Computer Science/Software Engineering/Communication Systems Engineering at a known University
– Computer Sciences courses GPA 85 and above (please send a grades sheet)
– Initiative and Independent with self-learning capabilities
– Highly Motivated
– Available for at least 20 work hours per week
– 18 months of studies left
– Basic knowledge in Java, JS
– Knowledge of Linux operation system and networking protocols – Advantage
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business.