Idomoo brings together the power of video and data to create wow moments that engage and excite customers. It’s Personalized Video at scale, and there’s nothing quite like it. Our purpose-built, open platform allows brands to seamlessly launch campaigns featuring millions of data-driven videos generated in real time. From cinematic Personalized Videos for retention and sales to Dynamic Video Ads on Facebook, we’ve got it all covered.
In short, we help you humanize your brand so you can better connect with… well, humans. We serve over 150 global enterprise clients in more than 40 languages.
We are looking for an experienced QA tester to join our team and be in charge of our Backend components.
As a QA tester at Idomoo you will be a crucial part of the product development process, give your insights, and influence production releases.
You will collaborate with our development and product teams, making sure our product is released with the highest possible quality.
What will you actually be doing?
- Executing tests on various components of the system.
- Design and write test cases to validate new or existing features functionality.
- Testing our platform manually and using automation tools.
- Reporting and documenting technical issues and managing the bug life cycle.
- At least 2 years’ experience in QA software testing – A must.
- A proven technical background such as BSc or automation course diploma – A must.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to read logs and identify critical information.
- Experience in testing complicated backend platforms and running performance tests – An advantage.
- Familiarity with server testing tools, such as Postman, Jmeter etc. – An advantage.
- Organized and independent learner, able to investigate & find failures root causes.