IDOMOO brings together the power of video with data-driven personalization in order to deliver wow moments that engage and excite customers.
We call it Native Personalized Video, and there’s nothing quite like it. Our purpose-built, open Personalized Video as a Service platform makes launching data-driven video campaigns easy.
In short: we help brands humanize their messaging to better connect with… well, humans.
With offices located in NY, London, and Israel, as well as a global network of partners, our platform serves over 150 global enterprise clients in more than 40 languages.
About the role:
We are looking for an IT wizard with excellent hands-on abilities to solve and monitor our system. You will be providing Idomoo’s first tier support and work with our different teams and customers.
What will you do?
Installing and configuring computer hardware, software and printers.
Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
Responding in a timely manner to service issues.
Providing technical support to company employees.
Setting up accounts for new users.
Testing new technologies.
Availability for First Tier Support.
Your Experience & Skills:
- 2+ years of experience in Office and Production IT.
- Previous experience with Linux (CentOS/Ubuntu) and Windows (Desktop/Server).
- Familiar with AWS/EC2 infrastructure Solutions or similar Cloud solutions.
- Familiar with google admin maintenance.
- Customer Service Oriented.
- Excellent English Speaker.
- Code and Scripting languages – Python, bash etc – An advantage.