As a Hardware Developer at IBM, you’ll get to work on the systems that are driving the quantum revolution and the AI era. Join an elite team of engineering professionals who enable IBM customers to make better decisions quicker on the most trusted hardware platform in today’s market.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- IBM Systems in Israel is looking for a student for our Processor Verification team in Haifa.
- This position involves responsibility for planning and executing tests in a large scale and complex verification environment, in addition to customizing parts of the environment via coding in C++ and script languages.
- The technology involved is at the backbone of IBM’s processors development effort, including
embedded processors, servers and super computers. As the complexity of processors grow, new technological developments and innovations are required.
- The work will be performed as part of a local and/or global verification team for an advanced, state of the art design.
- The development center is divided between our Haifa and Tel-Aviv sites.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science/Engineering – in 3rd year of studies
- Hebrew & English fluent speaking and writing
- Knowledge and/or experience in object-oriented programming (C++)
- Excellent technical capabilities, understanding of complex technical challenges
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Team player
- Motivated, self-directed, and able to work independently
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
- Understanding of computer micro architectures
- Experience with VHDL or Verilog
- Knowledge and/or experience in Python programming
- Knowledge in communication, IO, memory, and processors
- Familiarity with verification methodologies