We are looking for a Student for SW QA Automation Engineer position to join our R&D site.
You will report to the Director of Core Automation and CI
You will be based in Caesarea
What You Will Be Doing
- Work with complex embedded systems.
- Get automation requirements from manual QA and design solutions from experienced Automation Engineers
- Implement test cases based on designed solution
- Develop in the existing automation infrastructure based on Python
What You Should Have
- B.Sc. student in Computer Science or Electronics or Mathematics/Physics engineering at a well-known university (GPA 80+)
- Experience in test automation development in Python or Java – an advantage
- Basic Knowledge in networking (CCNA level) – an advantage
- Linux knowledge – advantage
- Team player, sharing knowledge and striving to achieve team goals.
- High level of interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate effectively.
- Fluent English – Read, Write, Speak