Junior SW Development Engineer (Front-End) – Harmonic
Harmonic is looking for a Junior Front-End SW Development Engineer to join our R&D projects in Caesarea.
What Your Job Will Look Like
The position involves development of next-generation flagship products, services and systems for Harmonic. Partnering with R&D teams across R&D offices to qualify releases quickly throughout product development cycles.
Successful candidates for this position will be exposed to and learn about internet video, mobile live streaming and digital video content preparation and delivery to TVs, PC, iDevies and all other video-enabled devices within the context of cutting-edge technologies and techniques.
As part of the role, you will be involved in the following areas:
- Active front-enddeveloper as part of R&D team
- Plan and develop in agile development approach
- Provide technical expertise on design, optimization and strategy to improve product testability, maintainability and best practices.
What You Will Need To Succeed
- B.Sc or above in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or related disciplines from a top-tier university.
- 1-3 years of experience in planning and developing code (Graduates with distinction may apply as well).
- Fast learner – can quickly pick up new skills as required
- Strong sense of commitment and responsibility
- Strong passion for providing top quality product to customers, ability to implement new ideas, ability to think “outside of the box”
- Good analytical skills and communication skills
- Basic Linux knowledge – advantage
- Experience in automation testing – advantage
- Networking knowledge – advantage
At Harmonic, we believe that building and nurturing a global team with diverse backgrounds and voices is critical to our success. Together, we achieve excellence through creativity and innovation, build relationships based on integrity and mutual respect, and deliver the highest quality in every aspect of our business for the benefit of our employees, business partners and shareholders.