B.Sc. or above in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or
related disciplines from a top-tier university.
• 1-3 years of experience in planning and developing code (Graduates with distinction may
apply as well).
• Experience in one of the following programming languages: Java (must), TypeScript,
• Fast learner – can quickly pick up new skills as required
• Strong sense of commitment and responsibility
• Strong passion for providing top quality product to customers, ability to implement new
ideas, ability to think “outside of the box”
• Good analytical skills and communication skills
• Basic Linux knowledge – advantage
• Experience in automation testing – advantage
• Networking knowledge – advantage