About The Position
Guardicore is tackling some of the hardest challenges in tech today with the goal of changing the future landscape of Cyber Security, and we need awesome people to help us grow!
Who are we?
Guardicore is a segmentation company disrupting the legacy firewall market. Our software-only approach is decoupled from the physical network, providing a faster alternative to firewalls. Built for the agile enterprise, we offer greater security and visibility in the cloud, data-center and endpoint. Our customers are some of the world’s largest and most advanced enterprises
What will you do on the team?
Design and research high-performance light-weight network monitoring and security solution.
Develop Guardicore back-end and agents from the ground up, design distributed communication applications with an extremely low footprint.
Tackle new weave performance and scale issues, running on production servers in state of the art datacenters, including cutting-edge technologies such as containerized and serverless environments.
Innovate and grow our prospects
Collaborate across teams in Guardicore
Be a part of our thriving culture and improve the team and the company
- 1 years experience with Python, Go, or comparable (Ruby/Java/C#/Rust)
- Knowledge in networking – Advantage
- Experience with C – Advantage
- Knowledge of Linux OS – Advantage
- Previous experience working on security-based projects – Advantage
- B.Sc in computer science or related degree – Advantage