Workshop technician student – GM
GM Israel Vehicle Integration Team is responsible for installations, processes, technical aspects of the test vehicle fleet and measurement equipment.
Additionally, the team provides cross-site testing services.
What will you do:
- Electrical and mechanical installations on vehicles and lab equipment.
- Electrical harness’s and wiring tasks.
- Design prototypes of test equipment.
- Maintain inventory of workshop equipment and supplies.
- Support with vehicle operation and maintenance.
Additional Job Description
What are we looking for:
- Experience with wide verity of workshop tools (mechanical, electrical, 3D printing Etc ).
- Background in electronics, mechanics and communications.
- Enthusiastic about building things and solving problems.
- Service oriented, team player.
- 2nd 3rd year student for engineering equivalent.
- Availably of 70-80% job load.