General Motors Israel (Herzliya)takes a significant part in shaping the autonomous vehicle.Weimpactthe futurevehicles in diverse fields by developing cutting edge technologies.Within GM Israel, over 600 people working inanhybrid flexible mode on one of the most exciting challenges of our days
GM Israeltakes a significant part in transforming traditional cars into software-defined vehicles (SDV).
SDV -‘Software Defined Vehicle’ is a newgroup that is developingvehicle intelligence platform whose features and functions are primarily enabled through software. This is a significant part of the ongoing transformation of vehicles from being mainly hardware-based to a software-centric electronic device on wheels. The SDV teams are supporting the definition, design, and development of continuously improving mobility service.
GM SDVteam definesUltifi, an”end-to-end” software architecture designed to facilitate software-driven features and functionality to continually adaptable to consumer wishes,emphasizing security and safety as one of its primary objectives.
We’re looking for a talented automation developer to join the group, helping the team to raise our quality standards. By developing different automation environments for testing various software and algorithm applications.
What will you do?
- The job includes designing and development of new testing environments and automatic setups, installation of testing infrastructure, and testing tools.
- You will debug SW and HW products to ensure correct behavior, determine failures root causes and to recommend on corrective actions together with our SW and algorithm groups.
- Root causing automation infrastructure defects.
- Create and maintain automated pipelines utilizing groovy script, developing and utilizing Jenkins libraries.
- Automatically integrate code into GM’s global production environment, significantly affecting across the board vehicle safety features.
- Develop and maintain DevOPS solutions.
- Improve testing and regression environment by development of automation features
Additional Job Description
What are we looking for?
- B.Sc. In computer science, information systems, and any other IT oriented scientific degree
- Over 1 year of experience in development of functional testing env and integration of complex systems.
- Practical experience in designing and developing SW – Python, Pytest and Matlab preferred.
- Expert level understanding in Git, Jenkins, Docker, K8, micro-services architecture and distributed computing
- Knowledge in Agile, Scrum and Continuous Integration
- Creative and out-of-the-box thinking
- Autodidact, Responsible, Great communication skills, team player, and detail-driven character
- Excellent spoken and written English