Full Stack Web Developer- Zadara
Zadara offers cloud infrastructure solutions for MSPs and Enterprises. Our vision is to develop, deploy and operate the largest global Edge Cloud Network, to enable innovative technologies and services that improve the way the world communicates, works, heals, travels and plays. We are looking for authentic, driven, customer obsessed individuals to join our thriving global team.
Zadara is one of tech’s fastest growing companies according to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 awards. Since 2011, Zadara has been a disruptor in the technology space, pioneering the first storage-as-a-service technology solutions. Our proprietary storage and compute technology offers the most flexible and resilient infrastructure for service providers, enterprises –designed for any workload, any data type, and any location, on-premises, multi-cloud, hybrid and at the edge.
Zadara’s award-winning cloud services platform brings our proprietary infrastructure technology to where customers need it most. Our global partner network has doubled in the past year to include more than 300 clouds, with the goal of accelerating our global footprint by an order of magnitude. We are endorsed by best-in-class service providers and partners, including Cyxtera, Sandz, Viatel, CenturyLink, Equinix, NTT Rakuten, Verizon, K3 Starcom, Softcat and Veeam.
At Zadara you will be surrounded by a group of intelligent, open-minded, critical thinkers with diverse backgrounds who are committed to learning and development at every level. Join our growing diverse team and help us achieve many thousands of cloud locations.
Zadara Storage is looking for a talented and highly motivated Software Developer to join our top-notch global engineering team to build and deliver the next generation of Cloud Data Service platforms. As a Full Stack Web Developer you will lead new features development from the design phase up to release and deployment and be challenged with sophisticated issues related to scalable and distributed Data Management systems as well as Cloud systems monitoring and control.
Desired skill sets:
- BSc/BA in computer science/SW engineer from a well-known university in the Haifa Area
- 1+ years of developing web applications
- Experience working with SQL databases such as MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Familiarity with JS libraries (Vue / React)
- Advanced HTML and CSS skills
- Strong analytical skills, with excellent problem-solving abilities in the face of ambiguity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High motivation to work in a dynamic and innovative startup company.
- Experience with Microservices / Kubernetes
- Experience in Node.js
- Experience in Go
- Experience in Linux system programming
- Design and UX/UI skills