We are seeking a Full Stack Developer to support Stratasys’ websites and applications. In this role you will assist in developing web applications, integrate them into ERP, CRM and other 3rd party platforms and maintain existing applications and sites.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Development of ecommerce websites and applications
- Maintenance of exist code
- Update existing applications and maintains documentation
- Work on integration points with various applications and 3rd party software
- Trouble-shoot web issues by analyzing code
- Stay current on latest web design and user trends and make development recommendations
- Basic server maintenance and monitoring
Essential Education, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science
- 5+ years web development experience
- Should have experience with :
- Java , Object Orientated and Design Patterns
- Spring/Hibernate, preferred Play/ebean
- Linux Red Hat
- Oracle , MySQL
- HTML 5.0 ,CSS 3.0, Java Script ,JQuery , AngularJS, (React is advantage)
- Web servers – Tomcat or Apache
- Jira and GitHub
- Agile programming
- Devops experience – advantage
- Ability to work quickly in a fast paced, dynamically changing environment
- Creative problem solver
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (must be able to speak and write English fluently)
Who are we?
We at Stratasys are passionate believers in the value and power of 3D printing, and in the change it can bring to design innovation and manufacturing.
The solutions we create are used by over 20,000 enterprises worldwide, and are rapidly changing the way products are imagined, designed, marketed, produced, supplied and sold. We are literally shaping the world that surrounds us – from the products and services in our lives and homes, to our health and quality of life, our transport, security and economies, to how we teach, research and even learn.
Stratasys is the largest 3D printing solutions company in the world – a company at the forefront of 3D printing innovation for more than 25 years