Panorays Engineering team is responsible for end-to-end development and maintenance of the Panorays SaaS platform, built using React and Node.js. Our engineers take part in every stage of the development process – from planning the initial feature request, side by side with the product and the design teams, through designing backend architecture, to the implementation of the user interface components.
Our backend architecture is event-based and relies on RabbitMQ. Our front end uses Redux extensively (we also really love React hooks!).
- 3+ years experience with an emphasis on Node.js/ Python/ ROR and React/ Vue.js/ Angular
- Understanding of the security realm business (advantage)
- Bonus: Proficiency with HTML, CSS, Python, MongoDB, Docker, Kubernetes, git, Google Cloud Platform
Successful candidates will be:
- Able to quickly grasp and learn new technologies
- Proactive approach to tackle each obstacle that prevents customers from being successful
- Experienced with multiple and diverse engineering systems
- Working closely with Product and Design, taking full responsibility and ownership on features end-to-end
- Taking a design from an idea and developing it into a fully working feature end to end from the frontend to the backend
- Deploying code to production regularly to a SaaS-based solution hosted on the Cloud
- Building new features that directly impact the future of our product from the UI to the Database
- Working with a team of experienced and talented developers in a CI/CD environment with cutting edge technology
- Working as a team member, helping the team respond quickly to business/product needs