At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives. We’re a purpose-driven company, and our beliefs are the foundation of how we conduct business every day. We’re guided by our core values of Inclusion, Innovation, Collaboration, and Wellness. Collectively, these values inspire us to work together as One Team with our customers at the center of everything we do, and to take care of ourselves, each other, and the communities in which we live and work. We challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. Join us as we enable the hopes, dreams, and ambitions of millions of people around the world.
Job Description Summary:
As a full stack developer, you will design and develop both front-end and back-end of our next generation analytical infrastructure and tools used to identify fraud and other threats, leveraging the latest cutting edge Web and Big Data technologies. This is a unique opportunity to join a successful, dynamic team, to build systems, which make a difference at a huge scale.
- Knowledge and experience of async programming
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Experience with back-end programming languages: Python, Java, Scala, .NET, etc. – advantage
- Experience with Maven/Git/Continuous integration – advantage
- B.Sc. in computer sciences/ mathematics or equivalent or IDF technological unit technology experience
- A passion for technology and for developing robust, scalable, state of the art software systems.
- Highly motivated, goal driven, can-do approach
- Excellent English (written and verbal)