Next Insurance is a fast-growing 550 person startup, led by a team of experienced entrepreneurs with a history of successful ventures. Our mission is to transform insurance for small businesses by combining world-class technology and phenomenal customer service. Next has raised over $881M from top-tier investors and is currently valued at over $4B.
Do you want to build software that really matters? We solve a big pain for entrepreneurs and small businesses, by letting them get the insurance that really covers what they need.
You are striving to get better professionally? So do we! We encourage everyone to continue learning all the time – be it the newest tech, better coding practices, as well as soft skills and practices. We provide guidance, time, and budget and set learning goals for each member of the team. We believe that a career path is a journey, and here is the place to take it to the NEXT level.
Do you care for User Interfaces that delight the users and not just “working”? Next is serving consumers (entrepreneurs and small businesses) and is not allowed to ignore usability and users’ satisfaction. Join us if you also take front-end development seriously.
As a Frontend Engineer at Next Insurance, you will:
- Design, build and launch product capabilities that will help the entrepreneurs and small businesses thrive while using modern technologies
- Collaborate with cross-functional squads on achieving business goals
- Own the features starting from working closely with the product managers on the requirements, designing and implementing the feature, taking care of the quality using automation, and monitor the feature success on the production system.
- Care about team productivity and system health by evolving our technology, building tools and progressing with our technological roadmap, working on improving our best practices
- Leave the code in a better state than when you found it
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and distribute knowledge
- Constantly work on your professional development using the Next Academy.
- You have 4+ years of proven experience as Frontend Engineer
- You believe that strong foundations are a must, and already learned Computer Science, OOP and been a master of the craft as a developer
- You are a believer in team-work and quick iterations – an Agile practitioner
- You are someone that is fun to work with, especially when things are fast-paced and dynamic