Forter is looking for a part-time Integration Analyst to take part in Forter’s merchant onboarding team and data processing. Forter delivers real-time, completely automated, fraud protection for online merchants. Our revolutionary technology allows vendors to focus on business opportunities while always staying ahead of the fraudsters. Forter’s solution combines advanced cyber intelligence, identity analysis, and behavioral data in order to create a multi-layered fraud detection mechanism.
What you’ll be doing:
- Preprocess large and diverse datasets manually and using python scripts.
- QA of large data sets – verify they meet our requirements, and identify data integrity issues.
- Work together with the fraud analyst’s teams to optimize the data for the ML system.
- Develop internal tools and processes to increase efficiency and ensure data integrity
What you’ll need:
- Experience with Python (write scripts to handle large datasets, create automation for internal processes, etc.)
- Experience with SQL
- Technically oriented (able to write SQL queries, basic python scripts)
- Very detail oriented – will be on the front lines of telling us something in the data is broken, needs to be very methodical in how they do their work
- 50% position
Would be very cool if you have (not a must, we’ll teach you if you don’t have the background)
- Risk/ intelligence experience.
- Data analysis background.
What it’s like to work at Forter:
- We’re super-picky about whowe hire, so once you’re on board, you’re working with an amazing team.
- Being exposed to cutting edge technology and real production environments with significant impact on production services – catching the bad guys !
- We love what we do, and it shows.