Fieldin is a leading AgTech company with customers world wide. Fieldin helps farmers better manage and operate their farms, learn unique insights from their data and help them increase their yield while lowering their cost. Fieldin provides a groundbreaking IOT platform and a web portal with a mobile application. Fieldin has created a unique data driven product that impacts the operational performance of its customers. With smart sensors we help farmers/growers manage their entire operation remotely and gain actionable insights on how to improve operational efficiency and increase yield. Learn more online at https://www.fieldin.com/
We are looking for a manual QA person to join our QA team, to help us test and ensure the quality of our mobile applications. As the QA person for our mobile apps you will ensure their correct operation, ensure the data they present is accurate and ensure the implementation is up to spec. You will also help in writing automated tests in our test automation environment.
- Minimum 1.5 years of experience in a QA on webmobile environments
- Vast knowledge of QA methodologies including plan, design, execution, and reporting.
- Experience in analyzing data using SQL queries.
- Experience in testing and debugging complex web or mobile applications.
- Knowledge of JS & Testim.io – advantage.
- Some knowledge with automation, as it relates to mobile or API – an advantage
- Organizational and coordination skills along with multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly independent, passionate, self-motivated, teamwork skills, autodidact.
- Cross-platform manual testing: Android, iOS, Web
- Team player experience working in a startup environment
- Excellent verbal and written English skills.
- Quality assurance course graduate
- Agriculture background is advantage