About the job
We at Stratasys are passionate believers in the value and power of 3D printing, and in the change, it can bring to design innovation and manufacturing.
The solutions we create are used by over 20,000 enterprises worldwide, and are rapidly changing the way products are imagined, designed, marketed, produced, supplied, and sold. We are literally shaping the world that surrounds us – from the products and services in our lives and homes, to our health and quality of life, our transport, security, and economies, to how we teach, research, and even learn.
Stratasys is the largest 3D printing solutions company in the world – a company at the forefront of 3D printing innovation for more than 25 years.
Stratasys is looking for a student to join a dynamic and challenging system testing group.
In this role you will:
- Work Night Shifts
- Design and build necessary jigs and test benches to conduct testing and reliability experiments.
- Analyze problems and document testing detailed reports including complex statistical analysis.
- Operating Testing Center machines
- Process R&D experiments and collect data
- Check and monitor the quality of the product
- Performing machine maintenance and calibration
- Interface with R&D engineers
- This is your opportunity to experience and learn how a full product development cycle works in a global and multi-disciplinary hi-tech company, be exposed to a wide system view, become a part of a strong, professional team and work with many different functions involved in the process.
- A registered student in a recognized academic institution, with a minimum of 1.5 years left before graduation.
- Willingness to work during night shifts
- Technical skills
- Hands-on capabilities for prototyping/ Jigs design and assembly
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Strong analytical skills including the use of advanced statistical tools
- Experience in hardware/ system testing & reliability- an advantage
- Availability for 60% position 3-4 times a week (including shifts Fridays morning and Saturday night)