DSP Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: DSPG) is a global leader in wireless communications and voice processing chipsets and algorithms for a wide range of smart-enabled devices. We seek to consistently deliver next-generation solutions in the areas of voice, audio, video, and data connectivity. We are looking for a talented and experienced SW Tools Engineer to join our new Tools and Infrastructure team.
Consider this role if:
You prefer to build your own automation tools so that every second spent will be on the things that matter.
You love learning new technologies, not just because they’re interesting but because of what you can do with them.
You care about empowering people to be efficient and productive and you want to help them achieve their goals.
You are passionate about engineering quality but dislike shortcuts and hacks.
If you can’t measure it, you can’t improve it.
You build command line tools, web services, debugging tools and full-fledged infrastructures. You learn whatever you need to, on the go, and you don’t stop till you’ve made it happen.
define and build infrastructures and tooling that improve engineering velocity at all stages of development.
drive product excellence and help our partners work independently.
join the team at a very early stage and work in a fast-paced startup-like environment.
be expected to initiate and drive your own ideas from within the company, from concept to production. This is a senior position with major responsibilities and an opportunity to impact everything about the way we work.
- Bachelor/ Master/ degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering and similar
- Extensive experience in one/many of: DevOps, Fullstack (React/VueJS/Node.js), QA automation, building testing tools/frameworks, cloud computing.
- Vast experience with Linux, shell scripting and operating systems.
- Experience with databases and hold excellent knowledge of system infrastructure.
It will also be nice if:
- You hold strong coding skills in other languages – Java, C#, C++ etc.