Student Automation Developer
About the job
In This Position You Will
We are looking for a talented QA Automation Engineer for our team. The team is responsible for critical projects in our EPP department. Our platform manages millions of sensors deployed on all types of operating systems. Come kick off your career with a great team.
Develop and own the team’s automation infrastructure and tests.
Be part of our Product development cycle from design to release, and to production.
Collaborate with teams across the organization.
- Currently enrolled in Bsc / Msc in a leading university in Computer Science program or a related technical field. With at least one year remaining until graduation.
- Knowledge in at least one programming language, preferably Python or Java.
- Team player, responsible, dedicated and passionate.
- Strong technical skills and fast learner.
- Ability to commit and work part-time (50% – 60%)
- Experience with Python development
- Experience with C++ development.
- Knowledge in networking.