Cyberbit Range is the world’s leading cyber-security training platform for cyber professionals with clients from Fortune 500, Universities, Governments, and Militaries globally. Sounds intriguing? That’s because it is!
Cyberbit Range deploys real-world attacks using reverse-engineered malware onto a virtual corporate network, allowing users to defend against live attacks using commercial-grade security tools to effectively train cyber professionals in industry-standard detection, response, and attack mitigation techniques.
If you are looking for a job that will allow you to work with cutting-edge technologies on the cloud-based service of Cyber Training of a super cool and successful company, come and join us!
Cyberbit is seeking an experienced Customer Support Manager to lead our worldwide Range Tier 1 and Tier 2 support activities and provide our customers excellent customer service to ensure customer satisfaction, loyalty, and drive retention.
As a Technical Support Engineer at Cyberbit, you will further develop the company support capabilities and methodology and bring it to higher standards, you will become a technical expert of our product being able to provide hands-on support to our customers, and you will lead the support activities of our international technical staff.
1. Build and manage our worldwide SaaS Tier 1 support services.
2. Responsible for troubleshooting, maintenance procedures, log analysis, installing and upgrading software versions and
3. Specify, improve, and manage support CRM processes including documentation, cases, escalation, updates, and reports
4. Responsible for generating support documentation using CRM, tech Wiki, knowledge systems, and white papers including
proposed workarounds, solutions, tips, and trick
5. Manage and handle all customer tickets and urgent requests which meeting our SLAs.
6. Act as the main point of contact for customer support escalations and drive to resolution with our technical teams
(operations, product, R&D)
7. Managing the support activities of our international technical staff
8. Responsibility on all support platforms and vendor relations associated with that
9. Constant monitoring of support KPIs as well as presenting ongoing status and reporting to executive management
1. 2+ years’ hands-on experience in running worldwide support services for SaaS products
2. Excellent technical understanding and troubleshooting skills of in-depth IT issues, Networking, and Computer Security. Self-
learning of new technologies.
3. Technical knowledge and understanding of Cyber Security environment and products (Firewalls, SIEM, etc.), as well as
existing IT Systems and Networking Architecture (VMWare, Storage systems, TCP/IP Protocols, etc.)
4. Profound knowledge in operational systems: Windows/Linux
5. Ability to address customer’s complaints in a professional and customer-oriented approach for productive and effective
handling of issues at hand.
6. Drive to solve problems, out-of-the-box thinking, and creative approach to handle difficult situations (technical and
7. Experience working in a Matrix organization, working closely with R&D, Professional Services, and product teams.
8. Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
9. Strong analytical and technical skills.
10. Positive work ethic, ambitious and passionate attitude
11. Flexible working in a start-up environment and open to change
12. Very Strong oral and written communication skills – Hebrew and English