Cyberbit Range is the world’s leading cyber-security training platform for cyber professionals with clients from Fortune 500, Universities, Governments, and Militaries globally. Sounds intriguing? That’s because it is!
Cyberbit Range deploys real-world attacks using reverse-engineered malware onto a virtual corporate network, allowing users to defend against live attacks using commercial-grade security tools to effectively train cyber professionals in industry-standard detection, response, and attack mitigation techniques.
If you are looking for a job that will allow you to work with cutting-edge technologies on the cloud-based service of Cyber Training of a super cool and successful company, come and join us!
Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured tests and test plans for the hands-on cyber exercises
Hands-on testing, automation test execution, and end-to-end testing.
Be part of scrum teams with developers and lead the quality in parallel to the development.
Troubleshoot and define clear bugs
Promote professional procedures, guidelines, and methodologies in the QA team
Take an active role in process inspection and improvements.
Take part in defining requirements for automated tests as part of an automated regression plan.
Define the testing environments and take part in deploying them
– At least 3 years experience in software quality testing
– Knowledge of SW quality assurance methodology
– Experienced in test planning, design, development, and execution for complex systems
– Good technical skills with deep debugging ability.
– knowledge in OS (Win & basic Linux).
– Basic knowledge in programming – an advantage
– Experienced with testing products in the cloud (AWS) – an advantage
– Team player with excellent communication skills
– Proven self-management skills and high passion for quality and continuous improvement