Cyberbit Range is the world’s leading cyber-security training platform for cyber professionals with clients from Fortune 500, Universities, Governments, and Militaries globally. Sounds intriguing? That’s because it is!
Cyberbit Range deploys real-world attacks using reverse-engineered malware onto a virtual corporate network, allowing users to defend against live attacks using commercial-grade security tools to effectively train cyber professionals in industry-standard detection, response, and attack mitigation techniques.
Cyberbit is looking for a talented QA Engineer to join our unique Cyber Training Product – the “ Range”, which is the number 1 platform for Simulation and Training of Cyber-attacks.
As part of the team, you’ll be responsible for the identification of test requirements from defined specifications, mapping test case requirements, and designing test coverage plans.
You will be developing, maintaining, and executing usability tests and take part in further design quality assurance methodologies and test approaches for use by the team.
· Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
· Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities across various modules and platforms.
· Hands-on testing, automation tests execution, and E2E testing for the product’s different modules.
· Promote debugging process and perform root cause analysis of defects, including analysis of application logs
Promote professional procedures, guidelines, and methodologies in the QA team.
· Take an active role in-process inspection and improvements.
· Take part in defining requirements for automated tests as part of the automated regression plan.
· Define the testing environments (for automation and Manual testing) and take part in deploying them
· At least 2 years’ experience in software quality testing
· Excellent knowledge of SW quality assurance methodology, experience in test planning
· Experience in test design and execution for complex systems
· Experience with Windows OS
· Team player with excellent communication skills
· Ability to perform under pressure and tight schedules
· Challenge seeker and fast learner, passionate about implementing best practices in testing
· Strong analytical skills and a problem-solving approach
· Proven self-management skills and high passion for quality and continuous improvement
· B.Sc. in information systems/computer science/software Engineering – advantage
· Cyber familiarity – Huge advantage