We are searching for a Software Developer to be a part of checkpoint’s Data Center Group responsible for private and public cloud network security products.
Your Impact & Responsibilities
- Develop and design products which change the landscape of SDDC security.
- Experience exciting technologies such as VMware NSX, Cisco ACI and OpenStack firsthand.
- Working on all major cloud platforms: AWS, GCP & Azure.
- Design, implement and scale our architecture components. You will work closely with your fellow developers, QA engineers, cross organization functions and customers.
- Provide general technical support and participate in trainings.
Your Knowledge & Skills
- Excellent C/Python skills
- Proven Networking knowledge (switching, routing, etc.)
- Experience developing in Linux environment
- Flexibility and ability to work in a multi-tasked dynamic environment.
- Knowledge in Linux kernel and drivers – Advantage
- Experience in cloud environments – Advantage
- Familiarity with virtual network concepts and SDN – Advantage