Your Impact & Responsibilities
- Check Point is looking for a highly energetic, responsible, and motivated DevOps Engineer for our Applications DevOps Team.
- You will be responsible for our critical MIS systems as well as supporting development processes and internal systems.
- Installing and configuring Kubernetes environments
- Installation, configuration, planning and maintenance of our Java EE systems and Web Servers
- Troubleshooting complex problems spanning multiple technologies
- Implementation and research of new systems and technologies according to market and vendor best practices
- Supporting our development teams by delivering the best solutions possible
- Configuring and supporting CICD pipelines
- Participating in 24/7 On-Call duty rotation.
Your Knowledge & Skills
- 0-3 years of experience as a Junior DevOps Engineer or Linux system administrator or similar position
- Experience working with production critical environments with a large number of servers
- Experience working with Ansible or similar automation tools
- Strong Knowledge and Hand On experience in Linux OS – preferably RedHat/CentOS
- Knowledge and Experience with Kubernetes and Docker
- Knowledge and Experience with webservers software – Apache and Nginx
- Knowledge and Experience in CI/CD systems and concepts – Artifactory, Bamboo, BitBucket, Jenkins
- Hands On scripting experience – Bash/Python
- Familiarity with Cloud environments – AWS/Azure