Ceragon Networks, a worldwide telecommunication company developing innovative wireless equipment and products, is seeking for a creative, curious and innovative student to join the V&V department.
In this role you will:
• Take part in testing of wireless backhaul HW & SW systems.
• Write automatic test for functionality, new systems and featurs
• Build test setups and Performing HW approval tests
• Record, investigate and analyze defects
• By joining our team, you will enrich your experience and become a technical professional in the field of testing high-end telecommunication technology
· B.Sc in Electrical Engineering / Computer Engineering – 3rd year
· Capable of working at least 3 working days in a workweek
· Knowledge in Radio (RF) and Ethernet L2 switching – Advantage
· Good English language skills in speaking and in writing – Advantage