We are looking for an experienced person in coding and automating Mainframe solutions.
BMC AMI Operations is a Monitoring and Automation family of products that allow customers to administer their Mainframe environments.
You will be part of a global software team and will be responsible for coding and automating the BMC AMI Ops – Automation product.
Working closely with the project leads to design and implement your code
Working in Agile (Scrum team) to meet deadlines and produce high-quality features.
Working efficiently in a multicultural/ multiple time zones team
– Experience in Coding Automation.
– Experience in Agile Scrum.
– Good communication skills (written & spoken) in both English and Hebrew.
– Familiarity with ISPF and JCL is an advantage.
– Familiarity with REXX and CLIST is an advantage.
– Familiarity with subsystems like, CICS, IMS and MQ is an advantage.
– Experience with TPNS is an advantage