About the job
With nearly a decade of data, over 50 patents and unparalleled experience analyzing online behavior, BioCatch is the leader in behavioral biometrics. Global customers leverage BioCatch’s unique approach and insights to more effectively fight fraud, drive digital transformation and accelerate business growth with confidence.
Come Join BioCatch as a member of the Technical Support Team and part of BioCatch Operations, where you will take part in facilitating and managing technical support and monitoring.
Being part of our customer facing team responsible for technical support and troubleshooting
Working in a 24/7 support hours’ shifts
Gathering detailed technical information as needed and investigating issues to solve problems, evaluate and escalate priority issues as needed.
Spotting common trends and underlying problems
Providing reliable resolution of critical and high impact problems for customers
Updating self-help documents so customers/employees can try to fix problems themselves
Working closely with our developers and technical teams to solve customer’s problems efficiently and improve our product
Creatively suggest and build software work-around solutions, including occasional scripting/ coding and customizations
Part and full-time/ weekends position available
– Be in the midst of your academic studies (in a technological path- BSc major)
– Excellent written and spoken English
– Extensive familiarity with Office tools
– Willing to work a minimum of 3 shifts per week, including night shifts
– Previous experience in information technology or technical support position – an advantage
– Scripting or programming experience – an advantage
– Knowledge of customer service principles and practices- an advantage