About the job
Who we are:
BigID’s data intelligence platform enables organizations to know their enterprise data and take action for privacy, protection, and perspective. BigID empowers customers to know their data, take action from their data, and unleash the value of their data.
Headquartered in New York City with a worldwide presence, we are building a global team with a passion for innovation and next-gen technology with R&D in the heart of Tel Aviv. BigID has been recognized for its data intelligence innovation as a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, named to the 2020 Forbes Cloud 100, a Business Insider 2020 AI Startup to Watch, and an RSA Innovation Sandbox winner.
At BigID, our team is the foundation of our success. Join a people-centric culture that is fast-paced and rewarding: you’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people in the industry who value innovation, integrity, and teamwork.
Who we seek:
We are looking for a QA Engineer to join our R&D department in the heart of Tel Aviv.
Are you tech savvy with a passion?
Candidates must be self-motivated individuals who love supporting a passionate and collaborative team, solving problems, dealing with problems by coming up with creative solutions, and continually improving company processes and culture.
Part of an experienced, energetic and innovating global scrum team, which connects to a lot of data systems.
What you’ll bring:
– At least 3 years experience in software QA & automation
– Knowledge in any scripting language – a must
– Experience working with SQL & non SQL databases (queries, creating and populating data, MongoDB, Postgres, )
– Familiarity with REST API
– Devops expertise or passion (AWS, Azure, Docker, Jenkins, K8s, ) – Advantage
– Proficient in Linux OS – Advantage
– Technical experience – firewalls, connectivity, security – Advantage
– Proven experience working in an Agile environment (Scrum/Kanban) and Test Driven Design
– Team player, willing to work in a dynamic startup environment