Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout.
As a BI Developer, you will be responsible for providing analytical support across the organization to enable data-driven decision-making and promote strategic planning.
You will also deliver an improved understanding of the company’s various metrics to allow for better short and long term forecasting and planning. You will develop close working relationships with various teams including Analytics & Research, Finance, Sales, Marketing, and more.
What You’ll Be Doing:
Work with various teams to define key metrics (KPIs) and provide the methodologies to accurately measure Riskified’s performance
Create new ETL processes and optimize existing ones
Create smart, innovative and effective visualization methods, and promote engagement and implementation of them
Be the main point of contact for technical support related to BI activity for various teams within Riskified
– Bachelor’s Degree in Science/Data Systems – Management/Industrial Engineering and Management
– 1-3 years experience in a BI position – must
– Knowledge in DWH design – must
– Experience in developing ETL processes – must
– Experience with BI tools such as Tableau, QlikView or similar – must
– Experience with databases – must
– Experience with scripting languages – an advantage
– Experience with BI system analysis – an advantage
– Good comprehension of data, and how to tell the story behind it