Panorays is changing the way businesses manage their third-party security by helping them save millions of dollars with automation, efficiency, and reduced risk. As our market spans across companies of all sizes, in multiple industries and locations, the Customer Success team plays a key role in ensuring the company’s expansion.
The Panorays Engine Team is responsible for developing our cybersecurity assessment solution. The engine is a large-scale system capable of inspecting millions of online resources and producing a map of security risks for our customers. We combine expertise in cybersecurity with building scalable and distributed systems in modern Python. Our engineers deal with complex challenges that require problem-solving skills.
- BSc in computer science/software engineering or IDF background.
- 2+ years working as a software engineer.
- 2+ years of experience with Python.
Extra points for:
- Cybersecurity background.
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform and Kubernetes.
- Knowledge in networking.
- Working with databases such as MongoDB, PostgreSQL, and Redis.
- Building CI pipelines using Jenkins and CircleCI.
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux operating systems and commands.