vcita was founded with the vision that small business owners deserve better and more fulfilling workdays. We develop smart, cloud-based solutions that help solopreneurs and small teams manage their entire business from a single app. Our solution turns time-consuming tasks like scheduling, payment collection and marketing into simple, one-click operations. vcita manages the entire customer life-cycle, from the first “hello” to the final invoice, empowering small business owners to enjoy their work while we do the heavy lifting.
What will you do?
As a Backend Developer you’ll be developing and maintaining server side features to serve and empower our product.
- At least 4 years of experience with backend technologies such as RoR, NodeJS, Go, Java, SQL/NoSQL databases
- Ability to plan and build scalable REST APIs and async backend processes
- Well-versed in coding best practices, agile methodologies, CI/CD, Unit testing
- Passion for learning and implementing new technologies
- Independent, fast learner, creative, great communication skills
- RoR, RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch, Swagger experience – advantage
- BSc in computer science / elite army unit graduate – advantage