About The Position
Personetics is a FinTech global leader in data-driven personalization and customer engagement.
As we continue to grow and gain traction by additional customers, we are looking for a talented Developer to join our team.
We are seeking an enthusiastic junior Automation Developer to work closely with our product development teams and our product management to ensure our products are functional, responsive, and elegant. The ideal candidate is one who is hands-on, quickly learns new tools and has system-wide understanding
- Develop and maintain Personetics Automation Tool (developed in java)
- Write, execute, evaluate and maintain automatic test cases for testing Personetics products, and identify actionable bugs quickly.
- Work with different teams, Product and development to collect necessary information to assure the QA and Tool coverage
- Conduct root-cause analysis of identified defects, providing development teams with enough details to understand, replicate and resolve the defect.
- Software Development degree – BSC or Practical Engineer (הנדסאי תוכנה).
- Practical experience in Java programming and debugging. Hands-on experience is a must, commercial experience is an advantage.
- Practical experience in database applications (Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL, PostgreSQL etc.).
- Team player, Quick learner, Independent with great communication skills (Written and Verbal).
- Highly motivated, Self-driven, works independently.
- Excellent analytics, problem-solving and debugging skills.
- Ability to work in a demanding and high pace environment.
Nice to have
- Ability to construct Test Cases and priorities them based on changes.
- Experience testing in Web/Client/Server environments
- Experience in developing automated tests cases.
- Experience in client-server distributed environment (Windows, Linux, and cloud based)
- Experience with cloud computing Dev/Ops (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Experience with YouTrack, Jira and Office Applications