Auraair Data Science experience
We are seeking a researcher for a key position in our data science and algorithms team, with a significant opportunity to drive the next-generation technology of our company.
Who we are?
At Aura Air, we believe the act of breathing should be as nature intended.
Clean, pure and simple.
Therefore, we’ve developed a unique and effective indoor air purification and quality intelligence system that filters and disinfects indoor air, transforming the way we breathe. We’re a diverse team of people driven by our ambition to improve indoor air quality globally. Joining Aura now means you will contribute to our growth and be a part of our ongoing success.
- Design, implement and deploy ML/DL algorithms
- Design and develop novel data-driven solutions that have the potential to deliver game changing results involving advanced AI and Algorithms.
- Meet the business vision and strategy in accordance with the product innovation backlog
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses.
- Collaborate with the product, engineering, and UX/UI teams to deliver usable and informative analytical interfaces.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing company OKR’s.
- Sc. or PhD. in a quantitative field such as: Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics or related.
- Proven experience as a Data Scientist, preferably working with B2C / B2B2C SaaS products
- Proven ability to build and deliver data solutions in a short time frame.
- Excellent research, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strategic and business thinking combined with data-driven approach