Senior Lab Technician
Join us to help deliver the next groundbreaking Apple product. In this role you will be responsible to support testing of VLSI devices and perform lab measurements. Challenging role, combining responsibility for several of high-end VLSI testing machinery.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a related position
- Proven Silicon Testing or Validation experience
- Proven lab measurement equipment experience
- Proven experience in maintaining test setups for stable execution.
- Good English reading and writing
- Hands on technical skills
- PCB assembly, soldering experience – Advantage
- Design understanding – board, SoC – Advantage
- Programming/Scripting: C, Perl – Advantage
As Lab Technician you will be working on debugging of VLSI next-generation products using the state of the art technology. Working with test engineers to understand the validation setups and the test flow. Operate test setups consisting of evaluation boards. Standard test equipment, thermal and mechanical test equipment. Running advanced test equipment. Supporting testing and characterizing. Assisting Lab engineers in test experiments. Manage and follow up Lab inventory, HW and devices. Own procurement, installation and calibration of test equipment. The people who work here have reinvented and defined entire industries with our products and services. The same passion for innovation also applies to our practices – strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. You should join us if you want to help deliver the next amazing Apple product.
Education & Experience
- Practical Engineer – Electrical Engineering