Software Engineer- Amdocs
Who are we?
Amdocs helps those who build the future to make it amazing. With our market-leading portfolio of software products and services, we unlock our customers’ innovative potential, empowering them to provide next-generation communication and media experiences for both the individual end user and enterprise customers. Our 28,000 employees around the globe are here to accelerate service providers’ migration to the cloud, enable them to differentiate in the 5G era, and digitalize and automate their operations. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.3 billion in fiscal 2021. For more information, visit Amdocs at www.amdocs.com
In one sentence
Responsible for design, development, modification, debug and/or maintenance of software systems
What will your job look like?
• You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
• You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable, and supportable, and demo the software products to stakeholders.
• You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provide fixes and workarounds, and review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
• You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, and work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
• You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
• You will be encouraged to actively look for innovation, continuous improvement, and efficiency in all assigned tasks.
All you need is…
• Bachelor’s degree in Science/IT/Computer Science or equivalent
• Demonstrable experience with the Spring framework components – Spring Boot, MVC, Integration, Security, etc.
• Strong understanding of RESTful APIs and open systems
Why you will love this job:
• You will be challenged to design and develop new software applications.
• You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth.