Tsofen’s accelerator, run in partnership with PresenTense, Microsoft and Intel, provides Arab entrepreneurs the resources they need to launch their own start-ups. The accelerator identifies and recruits new and exceptional Arab entrepreneurs and helps them turn their ideas into functional businesses. Participants receive group instruction from experts in the field and, as individuals, from mentors relevant to their specific business. Expert consultants assist with feasibility assessment, business planning, marketing, strategy-setting, team building, negotiation skills, intellectual property, and presentation skills.
Participants who decide to launch start-ups also receive rent-free office space for up to half a year, exposure at special events, and brokered connections to investors in Israel and abroad.
- A supportive entrepreneurship community
- Connections to leading investors
- Personal mentoring by professional mentors
- A professional, customized curriculum including training on various tools and skills sets – from the idea phase to implementation.
- Access to various experts
- Guest lecturers
- Visits to leading companies and start-ups
- Legal advisors
- Financial advisors