• The Junior QA Test Engineer executes software test plans and procedures in order to identify software problems and their causes.
• Creates and/or updates automated/manual test cases to ensure accuracy.
• Responsible for the development of test data and/or automated testing scenarios to be used in performing the required tests if applicable.
• Creates or maintains databases of known test defects.
• Monitors bug resolution efforts and tracks successes.
• Implements quality control methodologies to ensure compliance with quality assurance standards, guidelines, and procedures.
• Collaborates with project team members or customers to evaluate or diagnose problems and recommend possible solutions.
•Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program
•Experience programming using JAVA, Postgres
•Conceptual understanding of Agile/Scrum Development practices
•Basic Linux experience – is an advantage
•Networking knowledge – is an advantage
•Security knowledge- is an advantage
•Big Data knowledge – is an advantage
•Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
•Highly driven, positive attitude, team player, self-motivated and very flexible.
•Effective time management skills
•Highly responsible, self-disciplined, self-motivated and a quick learner